August 5th to 8th
Who is eligible?
- All students, of high school level and beyond, and of all technical proficiency levels are eligible for the hackathon.
- Team size of minimum 2 and maximum 4.
- A video (5 minutes) must be submitted to Devpost with a full description of your project. This should include your inspiration, design process, and the final product, among other details.
- A Github link to your source code is required for all prize-winning tracks unless otherwise specified.
- We expect all projects to be created solely within the time period of Cognition.
- There is also no cross-submission allowed with other hackathons. Your team will be disqualified if you violate any of these conditions.
Code of ConductOur hackathon is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable environment and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of the following:
- gender identity and expression
- sexual orientation
- physical appearance
- body size
- political views
- previous hackathon attendance or lack of
- computing experience or lack of
- chosen programming language or tech stack
- talks, presentations, or demos
- any parties associated to the hackathon
- social media
- any other online media